Individual research about SS Hans Heins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Individual research about SS Hans Heins

I'd like some more info about this SS officer, Hans Heins awarded with the Danziger Kreuz 2nd Class.

SS Ustuf HEINS, Kdr 1. Zug/Transport Kie/SS Heimwehr Danzig, Hans Heins

SS Number 114 417
    Born in 19.06.1913
    NSDAP Member 2 475 366
    SS-Hauptsturmführer der Waffen-SS in 30.01.1943

Could he was in the Adolf Hitler private bodyguard?
    All new info is really appreciate it.

Happy New Year to everybody!
    George

For $15 I can send you a copy of his entry in the SS Dienstalstersliste with description of the meaning of each entry. Ron Weinand SS Officer's Research Service relic@warrelic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
      For $15 I can send you a copy of his entry in the SS Dienstalstersliste with description of the meaning of each entry. Ron Weinand SS Officer's Research Service relic@warrelic.com
      Thanks for your offering. Is there no free info about him?

Comment

I have this

Heins, Hans

SS-Hstuf.

Born: 19.06.13 in Bielefeld
        SS-Nummer: 114 417
        May 1940: Totenkopf Infanterie Regt. 3 as SS-Ostuf.
        January 1943: Chef,4./SS-Pz.Ers.Abt. as SS-Hstuf.
        January 1944: Chef,4./Pz.Rgt.10 as SS-Hstuf.
        April 1945: Kdr.I./Pz.Rgt.10 as SS-Hstuf.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerKorps View Post
          I have this

Heins, Hans

SS-Hstuf.

Born: 19.06.13 in Bielefeld
          SS-Nummer: 114 417
          May 1940: Totenkopf Infanterie Regt. 3 as SS-Ostuf.
          January 1943: Chef,4./SS-Pz.Ers.Abt. as SS-Hstuf.
          January 1944: Chef,4./Pz.Rgt.10 as SS-Hstuf.
          April 1945: Kdr.I./Pz.Rgt.10 as SS-Hstuf.

Enjoy
          This is really good information, thank you very much!
          I have feelings this guy was the grandfather of a close friend, but he told me he was in the A.H. unit, I only knew the complete name with some photos from him. I have to get his date of born but it will take a while.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Guderian View Post
            This is really good information, thank you very much!
            I have feelings this guy was the grandfather of a close friend, but he told me he was in the A.H. unit, I only knew the complete name with some photos from him. I have to get his date of born but it will take a while.
            Probably, it's a mistake of your friend? this offiziere has served only in two units during the war: Totenkopf and Frundsberg. You have already asked the born date to your close friend?

Comment

Probably, it's a mistake of your friend? this offiziere has served only in two units during the war: Totenkopf and Frundsberg. You have already asked the born date to your close friend?
              Maybe, I mentioned his place of born and said literally: It's him! Heheh but I prefer he gets his date of born from his sister first. Is there any photo from him?

Comment

Maybe, I mentioned his place of born and said literally: It's him! Heheh but I prefer he gets his date of born from his sister first. Is there any photo from him?
                No, i don't have photo of him, and on internet i don't found nothing. Try to ask to his sister, probably have photos of her grandfather.

Comment

No, i don't have photo of him, and on internet i don't found nothing. Try to ask to his sister, probably have photos of her grandfather.

I'm trying it! but you know how the old germans are... In fact she has some stuff from him. My friend, his grandson showed me some pics signed and dedicated to Hans Heins by Richard Schulze Kossens. One shown here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=943084

I attach another
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm trying it! but you know how the old germans are... In fact she has some stuff from him. My friend, his grandson showed me some pics signed and dedicated to Hans Heins by Richard Schulze Kossens. One shown here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=943084

I attach another
                    Beautiful pic, thank's for sharing with us. Probably with the time his sister "open her heart" with you and give you other infos or photos of her grandfather. It was awarded during the war? Surely, him don't was awarded with RK, DkiG or NkiG.

Comment

Beautiful pic, thank's for sharing with us. Probably with the time his sister "open her heart" with you and give you other infos or photos of her grandfather. It was awarded during the war? Surely, him don't was awarded with RK, DkiG or NkiG.
                      I hope that! As, she has a very unique piece from him but they didn't allow me to share the info lamentably. My friend told me he was awarded with the Danziger Kreuz 2nd class.

Comment

My friend told me he was awarded with the Danziger Kreuz 2nd class.
                        Received for serving in Heimwer Danzig unit. Another precious info
                        Keep it up, and sooner or later, you can complete his military career during WW2.

Comment

Hello again,
                          I'd like to share some pics of what the family from Hans showed me recently ¨Out of the woodwork¨. Based on their comments this Amber Mein Kampf was done for the Minister Joseph Goebbels, but he answered he had already one and he could keep it for himself.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X