Obersturmbannfuhrer Brandt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obersturmbannfuhrer Brandt

Would someone with access to the SS records(lists) please provide me with a list of awards to Obersturmbannfuhrer Willhelm Brandt. His SS number is 171.670. He was killed in action in 1941.
    Jim

Originally posted by james m View Post
    Would someone with access to the SS records(lists) please provide me with a list of awards to Obersturmbannfuhrer Willhelm Brandt. His SS number is 171.670. He was killed in action in 1941.
    Jim
    You have him listed as Wilhelm? AFAIK his name was Dr. Ing. Wim Brandt (Wesel, 22/05/1900). I don't think he had any awards other then the EK2 1914.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruimteaapje View Post
      You have him listed as Wilhelm? AFAIK his name was Dr. Ing. Wim Brandt (Wesel, 22/05/1900). I don't think he had any awards other then the EK2 1914.
      That could be but I find it hard to believe that someone could rise to this level without being awarded a SS ring or a SS degen. I'd appreciate it id someone with access to a dienstaltersliste(s) would confirm this. The Wim above is short for Wilhelm
      Jim

Comment

I know Wim is short for Wilhelm but I have never seen any document that shows that his full name was Wilhelm (comparable to Heinz Göltz who's often given as Heinrich with reference to Heinz being short for Heinrich but all files show that he was born as Heinz).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X