Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of SS-KB´s - HELP ?

Hallo,
    I would finally like to introduce here on WAF my "little" project, which lasts for a couple of years:
    List of SS-KB´s

This list was originally based on lists on Feldgrau web and HERE by mr. John Winner...
    Possibly this is the biggest SS-KB listing on whole web (just joking, if not, surely on czech and slovak internet)

I´m still trying to extend this list (new KBs are marked with *). Kriegsberichters are ordered by surnames alphabetically. So you can easily search with Ctrl + F keyboard shortcut by name or unit. Almost every KB has there basic informations (but in many times you can find many more info online). Some are maybe unfurtunately doubled, because of possibly mistakes, names matching or by another name-form in various sources (another transcription)...

So, maybe some of you historians and W-SS enthusiasists could help me to find some new names ???
    Btw. WAF was and is very big source for this research....
    We can also share here new interesting SS-KB photos, sources and more...
    Thanx for your help in advance !!!
    Petr

Postcard from "Männer der Waffen-SS" series, Nr. 11.

Petr,
    What a list!
    I can imagine that took you "a while", respect!
    Peter

Comment

Thanx WARNACH
      Im also trying to put together "Gliederung" and Feldpostnummern of every single Zug, but its very hard to find: LINK
      But my favourite is TK Zug in 40-42
      Now I´m working through this very interesting discussion http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=635981

PS: Here something quite rare I think, fieldgrave of SS-Uscha. Fritz Mielert.
      He was born on 8. 7. 1903 (-09 somewhere) and served with TK div. from 1939. Killed od 10. 8. 1941 near Luga....

Comment

Here are brand new photos by SS-KB Hans Trüol on great KBarchive !: http://www.kriegsberichter-archive.c...p?/category/86

BTW: Isn´t accidentally owner of this web also here on WAF please ???

Comment

Hello Petr,

i will provide you updated infos on the French SS-KB when i will have the time in July.

See You

Vince

Comment

That would be very useful, thanks in advance
            From "French´s" I have only:
            Peter Delaney - served before by "LFV"
            Hans Caspar Krüger - also with Charlemagne in Berlin LINK LINK2
            Gerald De Baecker, interpreter - on photo below should be him with three Canadian prisoners (French-speaking) from 3rd Canadian Division.

Comment

Hi,

i have other French names and infos (Galicia, Eastern front etc), i will work on that after my return from my abroad travel.

See You

Vince

Comment

Hallo, it seems like I cant reedit my previous posts and replace wrong links, so pictures to posts 3 + 6 here :

Comment

Now quite interesting thing, that posted my colleague on FB - objective Summarex F/1,5, 85mm with additionally added inscription "SS-KBA 297". I think, its more than units shortcut a number of concrete soldier. It will be very interesting to match it with some SS-KB
                  (resp. shortcut for SS-KB-Abt. - KB unit after August 1941 + soldiers number)

Last edited by Peterth; 02-09-2018, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X