Professional Researcher Recommendation - BA-MA Freiburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional Researcher Recommendation - BA-MA Freiburg

Hi Guys - I hoping for a quick bit of help...

I have identified specific files at BA-MA in Frieburg that I am hoping to copy. Specifically, I am looking for individual files within a group of five Archivsignatur (I have the numbers for all five). I have been in contact with the folks over there and have submitted the necessary paperwork and waiver information. They have essentially said I can have what I have asked for but are asking me to employ the services of a professional researcher given that I need specific copies within each Archivsignatur. Apparently, the Archivsignatur are large and it is cost-prohibitive to copy them. Therefore, I am looking to access each one and pull copies from within.

So, I am in need of help from a professional and am hoping for a recommendation here on the WAF. Also, BA-MA specifically recommended the following researchers and I'm curious if anyone here has had any experience with them.

Benjamin Haas
    Sebastian Remus
    Axel Wittenberg
    Philipp Steinhoff

Any feedback on these guys or anyone else? Any one more affordable than the other? Quicker? Easier to work with?

Thanks in advance!!

Brian

Anyone with a recommendation, reference or suggestion?

Comment

Hi Brian,

Sebastian Remus is excellent. I've used him since 2001.

Regards,
      Andrew A.

Comment

Thanks, Andrew! I have been in contact with Mr. Haas. I will also contact Mr. Remus per your recommendation.

Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X