No announcement yet.

RKT OFW Hans HORMANN (LW) Photo request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Hein. Unfortunately the 57er grouping is unlikely to be his. I'm still looking

Comment

Hello - very old thread but I came across it when I was trying to identify the men in this photo. On the back it had the names of them but I wanted to make sure the order was correct and it was a little tricky. When I was trying to find a picture of Hans Hormann I got a hit on this thread.

So if my research is good this is who we have in the photo. Please correct me if I am wrong.

left to right Hans Trummer + Erich Morgensterrn + Hans Hormann + Hans Krohn

Thanks
      Curt
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Steinbach View Post
        Hello - very old thread but I came across it when I was trying to identify the men in this photo. On the back it had the names of them but I wanted to make sure the order was correct and it was a little tricky. When I was trying to find a picture of Hans Hormann I got a hit on this thread.

So if my research is good this is who we have in the photo. Please correct me if I am wrong.

left to right Hans Trummer + Erich Morgensterrn + Hans Hormann + Hans Krohn

Thanks
        Curt
        I have that photo somewhere signed by two RKT... Will go check

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Incidentally I thought they were all Stuka in the photo....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Oberfeldwebel Hans Trummer (Air Gunner of Hauptmann Erwin Diekwisch RKT)
            *23.10.1920 in Braunau am Inn, Österreich
            Ehrenpokal 30.03.1942 als Unteroffizier und Bordschütze
            Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 27.05.1942 als Unteroffizier mit 9./Stuka-Geschwader 1
            Ritterkreuz 04.05.1944 als Feldwebel mit 1./Schlacht-Geschwader 5

Oberfeldwebel Erich Morgenstern (Air Gunner of Major Martin Möbus EL)
            *14.01.1920 in Rothenthal, Deutschland
            +29.06.200 in Olbernhau, Deutschland
            Ehrenpokal 08.11.1943 als Unteroffizier und Bordschütze
            Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 24.09.1942 als Oberfeldwebel mit 4./Stuka-Geschwader 2
            Ritterkreuz 04.05.1944 als Oberfeldwebel mit I./Schlacht-Geschwader 5

Oberfeldwebel Hans Hormann (Observer of Major Hansgeorg Bätcher EL)
            *11.12.1913 in Hamburg, Deutschland
            +09.12.2004 in Hamburg, Deutschland
            Ehrenpokal 30.09.1941 als Oberfeldwebel und Beobachter
            Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 16.07.1942 als Oberfeldwebel mit 1./Kampf-Geschwader 100
            Ritterkreuz 05.12.1943 als Oberfeldwebel mit 1./Kampf-Geschwader 100

Oberfeldwebel Hans Krohn (Air Gunner of Hauptmann Heinz Jungclaussen RKT)
            *11.10.1919 in Hamburg, Deutschland
            +17.11.2012 in Hamburg, Deutschland
            Deutsches Kreuz in Gold 01.02.1943 als Unteroffizier mit I./Stuka-Geschwader 2
            Ritterkreuz 26.03.1944 als Oberfeldwebel mit 6./Stuka-Geschwader 2 "Immelmann"

/Ian
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X