Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Ustuf Hans Kriescher

Guys,

Another request, this time regarding the career of SS-Ustuf Hans Kriescher. He served with SS-Stug Bttr 3 before attending an SS-Officer's course and then joined 9 Kp, SS-Pz.Rgt 3 from Nov.43 to sometime in mid Oct.44. I'm trying to find out if Kriescher served out his time with 9 Kp or with another Kompanie within SS-Pz.Rgt 3.

Cheers Mike

He moved to the Regiment Stabskompanie of SS-Panzer Regiment 3 in 1944

Comment

SS-Ustuf Kriescher

Mark,

Many thanks for the info, any idea which month because its not June 1944. Between the 16.9.44 to 12.10.44 he served as a temporary 9 Kp Commander while Neff recovered from a light wound. The report that I have states he was 'switched' when Neff resumed command of 9 Kompanie, so if this means he reverted back to a platoon leader in 9 Kompanie I'm not sure, or was Kriescher transferred to the Regimental Stabs Kompanie.

I'm also trying to found out who led the 4th platoon during the Summer of 1944from July to August 1944, when the Kompanie assembled in late October 1944 the 4th platoon only had 2 Tigers left. During late July 1943, the 4th platoon was led by Oberscharfuhrer Berger for about 4 to 5 weeks before it was disbanded.

Cheers Mike

Comment

My notes show him with the Stabskompanie in October, but I don't have a specific to/from unit or dates. He was not Stabskompanie Chef so assume a Zugführer of one of its components. Best I can do.

Comment

Kriescher

Mark,

I can actually help you there, that would be the 12.10.44. Many thanks for the heads regarding Kriescher.

Cheers Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X