Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Villa Winter

Hi all,

I was wondering if a thread exists already on the subject Gustav Winter, from the Winter Villa on Fuerteventura?

There are many many stories and myths around the villa (Submarine harbor, Escape route SS officers including plastic chirurgie). I also heard that one of the living relatives on the Canarian Islands has documents in a safe that would be disclosed this year but due to the information in the safe this has not been done yet since it could destroy the reputation of the family name?

This is information I heard about and I just would like to know if we have someone here that is researching this subject.

Thanks in advance.

Eric

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=7143

Comment

Hi ruimteaapje,

Thanks I already found that thread. What I would like to know is if there have
      been any people involved in researching this? I also found a piece of information stating that a research party went looking for the uboats and got mysteriously blown up???

Comment

Originally posted by ww2collector View Post
        Hi ruimteaapje,

Thanks I already found that thread. What I would like to know is if there have
        been any people involved in researching this? I also found a piece of information stating that a research party went looking for the uboats and got mysteriously blown up???
        That's also mentioned in the given AHF topic. All-in-all there's a lot of urban myths about the villa which have no factual basis, but conspiracy theorists still love the stories.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X