Help with info Uffz Jakoh Roth GR 208 KC recipient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with info Uffz Jakoh Roth GR 208 KC recipient

Hi, I would really appreciate anyone that can help me find out any information on KC recipient Uffz Jakob Roth, GR 208. He was awarded the Knights Cross in June 1944. The only info I have been able to find out is his date of birth and birthplace, Rhineland Pflatz. I would like to know if he survived the war and any other info I can.. Regards, Johnno.

Hi

Jakob Roth

* 27.12.1912 Lachen/Neustadt
    + 17.03.1979 Neustadt

RK: 04.06.1944

Regards

Phil.

Comment

Hi Phil, thank you very much for the info. I'm very glad he survived the war. I have his field worn KC. How could I find any other info on him, his service history, and how he won the KC. Thank you for your help.. Regards, Johnno.

Comment

OdR records show...

Hi, Well...I have the official books put out by the OdR going back to 1975. These books show ALL members, addresses, branch of service & rank. Jakob Roth was NEVER a member of the OdR. In the 1979 death notice section he is also not listed. Since he was not a member they were un aware of his death. I have googled the hell out of my computer & checked several Knights cross websites, but have found no info that you do not already have....sorry. Tom

Comment

Thanks for the info Tom. Jakob Roth is listed on 2 KC websites I have found so far... Regards, Johnno.

Comment

He's on several lists...

Johnno, Yes I've found him on several sites, but all it gives is award date, rank & units served with. This is the case with others I've looked for....Not even a photo of him ! I WILL NOT give up !!! I'll be in touch, Tom

Comment

Hi Tom, I can't thank you enough for trying to help me out with this. I really appreciate it. I very much hope some more info and a picture of him is hiding out there somewhere! Thank you again and regards, Johnno.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X