La Cambe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Cambe

I am currently holidaying in Normandy and will be going to La Cambe in the next few days.

If anyone wants any particular grave photographed let me know here and Ill try my best. Normandy is just wow! Not just the war stuff but the area itself.

Jonathan

Originally posted by Jonathan M View Post
    I am currently holidaying in Normandy and will be going to La Cambe in the next few days.

If anyone wants any particular grave photographed let me know here and Ill try my best. Normandy is just wow! Not just the war stuff but the area itself.

Jonathan
    If possible could you try for Willi Gerner please (SS-Rottenführer) who is in Block 47 Grave 195. Born 31st Aug 1912 - Killed 29th Jul 1944. I have his soldbuch.
    Appreciated if you can but only if you are not busy doing other things on your holidays. Thanks.

Comment

Normandy trip

"Normandy is just wow! Not just the war stuff but the area itself."

Comment

hucks

Got the photo of your guy. Will email you them when i get home. Dnt pm me yet as i need to renew membership when im back on my pc. Hes in good company as hes in the same block as Wittman.

Jonathan

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

a very kind deed! I was there 2 years back, I could and should have done the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan M View Post
            hucks

Got the photo of your guy. Will email you them when i get home. Dnt pm me yet as i need to renew membership when im back on my pc. Hes in good company as hes in the same block as Wittman.

Jonathan
            Very much appreciated Jonathan., thank you.

Comment

Hucks

Here it is. This one is from my mobile. If you PM me your email address Ill mail you the ones we took with the camera. Kudos to the wife though, she found it!
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a general panoramic from the mound at the centre.
                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X