Aufklärungs-Abteilung 373 (kroat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I only have some photos from IR 384, taken in Jaicze in 1943 and one award doc from IR 384.

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Hi

Here is update about these officers you looking for.Here and there maybe some mistakes in names and surnames.Also not known all officers positions they held in AA 373.Anyway, I am glad if any info helps.

CONRAD Gunter Lt. d. Res. Ord. Offiz. Stab A.A 373

STARKY Helmut Lt. d. Res. Abt. Adj. Stab A.A 373 ISA, OM, VAS

JELIC Franji Verpfl. Offiz. Lt. d. Res. Offiz. Stab A.A 373

SPATER Wolfagang Oblt. Stab A.A 373 u Inf.Rgt.383

BEATE Gustav Oblt. d. Res. Schw. Chef 1./ A.A 373

HAUSMANN Willy Lt. d. Res. 1./ A.A 373 EK II

JAVA Franjo Lt. 1./ A.A 373

SEIFRIED Albert Oblt. d. Res. Schw. Chef 2./ A.A 373

SCHLEIFENBAUM Eberhardt Lt. d. Res. Fhr. 2./ A.A 373 EK II, ISA, OM, VAS

SANUSAN Josip Lt. 2./ A.A 373

PETKOVIC Stjepan Hptm. d. Res. A.A 373 EK I, EK II, ISA, OM, VAS, ED IV, KVAE

Regards
      Cvrc

Comment

Thanks allot!
        Yes, that helps.

Do you got a copy/photo of this document?
        What is the date?
        I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
        Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
        My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

No.I dont have copy of document.I found few info about this unit and that is all.

SCHLEIFENBAUM was made Leutnant 01.04.41.His last position before AA 373 was Radfahr Ersatz Abteilung 15 until 10.04.43.Also he get all awards before AA 373.With AA 373 He got only one Croatian award but unfortunatly I dont know which.Maybe he got also higher German awards but that is also mistery for me.

Regards
          Cvrc

Comment

Originally posted by CVRC View Post
            No.I dont have copy of document.I found few info about this unit and that is all.

SCHLEIFENBAUM was made Leutnant 01.04.41.His last position before AA 373 was Radfahr Ersatz Abteilung 15 until 10.04.43.Also he get all awards before AA 373.With AA 373 He got only one Croatian award but unfortunatly I dont know which.Maybe he got also higher German awards but that is also mistery for me.

Regards
            Cvrc
            I have his Soldbuch, Wehrpass, Wehrstammbuch, Gesundheidsbuch, photo albums and other documents.

The Croatian award that he received was the Eisernes Dreiblatt IV Klasse.
            All the medals he got:

* Sportabzeichen Bronze
            * Reiterabzeichen Bronze
            * Allgemeines-Sturmabzeichen (1940)
            * Eisernes-Kreuz II Klasse (1941)
            * Verwundetenabzeichen in Schwarz (1941)
            * Eisernes-Kreuz I Klasse (1942)
            * Ostmedaille (1942)
            * Verwundeten-Abzeichen in Silber (1943)
            * Kroatische Eisernes Dreiblatt IV Klasse (1943)

He was in Kavallerie-Regiment 15, A.A.169, A.A. 46, A.A. 106 and his last unit was A.A. 373 (Kroat).
            His last rank was Oberleutnant, but i'm not sure from which date. It could have been done after his death.
            He was killed in action during operation "Panther" in December 1943.
            I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
            Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
            My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X