SS Inf Ers Btl Germania & SS-PzGr AuE Btl 12/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Inf Ers Btl Germania & SS-PzGr AuE Btl 12/16

In September of this year, I will be publishing my second book with fellow author Niall Cherry which is called:

A few vital hours<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
    by <?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1lace w:st="on">S Revell</u1lace> and N Cherry<o></o>
    SS Panzergrenadier Ausbildungs und Ersatz Bataillon 16<o></o>
    at the <u1:City w:st="on">Battle</u1:City> of <u1lace w:st="on"><u1:City w:st="on">Arnhem</u1:City></u1lace><o></o>
    September 1944<o></o>

I am looking for photos, documents and any other Ephemera that may assist on units such as SS-Infanterie Ersatz Btl 'Germania' and SS-PzGren AuE Btl 12 or 16 that were barracked in or around Arnhem. I have emailed a few members of the forum that do have photos but anyone else that could help would be appreciated. Full acknowledgement in the book is a given.

Cheers

Scott

Last call for assistance please. Final draft was sent to publisher today for print in June 2013.Still looking for photos, documents...anythign relating to these units please.

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Publishing Date has moved to June 2013...still a chance to provide photos relating to this unit. Anything would be appreciated.

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X