Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Regiment would this PAK zug belong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Regiment would this PAK zug belong?

Hello, attached is a photograph of a Hohenstaufen SPW-250 towing a PAK -40(?) . I can not see any tatical markings on the SPW. My question is where in the division such a zug would be located? In the Panzer Regiment in the anti-tank Batl.? or would it be in one of the PG regiments?. I would guess in one of the two PG regiments but I would like to be sure. Also, is that a PAK-40 attached to the SPW? Thanks
    Attached Files

It's a PAK38 and i guess the photo was taken around the time of the creation of the division.

as to which part of the division. The 250 wasn't the normal towing vehicle for the pak38 so i don't think it's from the panzerjäger abteilung. I'd take a guess at the aufklärungs abteilung but if anyone has a gliederung for the division for early '43 we should be able to tell.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you Simon, The Picture is dated February 1944. It was taken in France and there is a notation that this belongs to the 3rd zug, but no company or regimental info/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X