X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Adolf Hitler survive WW2?

Hello guys!

This may sound very stupid, but what really happened in the Führerbunker
    april 30 1945? I have always been shure that he shot him self and took cyanide.
    I have read that the Russians have keept parts of his head down in the state archives. But the head has now been tested, and it turned out after DNA tests that it is impossible that the Head was Hitlers. After some tests the head turned out to have bellonged to woman aged 20-40 years. And after that, no medical proof exists that Hitler died down there in the bunker. And He made plans for escape to south america as early as 1943.

Maby he lived in sout america with Heinrich Müller
    I am still 99 prosent shure he shot himself

What do you guys think?

hi,
    do you have an article where I can read more about the DNA test ?

Until know, I only know that they identified him by his dental profile :

http://wiki.benecke.com/index.php?ti...kull_and_Teeth

cheers joe

Comment

I did read it in the leading (Biggest newspaper) in Norway called VG.
      it is belived by scientists that the head is not Hitlers, you can read about it here.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science...ler/index.html

Comment

I'm not sure what to believe. Scientists like to end up in publicity with some 'amazing' discovery. Besides, a part of Hitler's jaw is still intact.. Or did it belong to some 5-year old child?

I don't get how you can not be 100% sure that he shot himself. The eyewitness reports are overwhelming.

Comment

Yes there is the eyewitness. But if Hitler escaped then i'm shure he told his staff to lie, but again. They would have to bee very good liers, Otto Günsche survived untill 2003 and he was one of the eyewitness.

Comment

I believe he made it...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9zePZrcWbc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9zePZrcWbc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

I think he shot himself. Hitler just seemed the type to do that. I think that if the Reich was going to die, he was going with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordmark View Post
                I believe he made it...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9zePZrcWbc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P9zePZrcWbc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                Finally some proof!

Yes i agree with you Zack, it would have been typical Hitler to take
                his life when the Reich was falling.

Comment

Originally posted by rudolf souval View Post
                  1. I have always been shure that he shot him self and took cyanide.
                  2.I have read that the Russians have keept parts of his head down in the state archives.
                  1. This is correct
                  2. Great lie from the russian propaganda!!! Hitler was never foundet by
                  the russian! This is a great lie of Stalin propaganda!

Comment

Originally posted by Nordmark View Post
                    I believe he made it...

hahaha not seen that one before ...

Comment

Hitlers death was never fully accepted by Stalin, he never was convinced of his suicide no matter how much proof the special secret commision/task force gave him. I think Stalin got nightmares of hitler living in Brazil or Argentina...or even Peru, even after having proof of his death by witness testimony,forensic evidence and even secret investigations in the allied American/British sector about Hitler's fate.

By the end of the war, hitler was a very sick man, he had the begining of parkinsons among some of his well ducumented health problems from the early years. He was the type who knew very well that there will not be any place in this planet where he could escape or hide, beside by his own nature he prefer to die in a "Wagner opera style" death than a Benito Mussolini death.

The fact that none of the top 7 heads of the third reich goverment was able to escape out of Germany, tells you that the probability that the "head honcho" of the movement escaping was.....zero. This where VERY known faces to the allies, not even Himmler shaving his mustache was able to escape custody.

The thing is that since Hitler body was cremated and no fisical evidence was ever recuperate by the Americans,British or French authoritys, a fertil ground of "escapes histories" was made.

This reminds me also of the rumors of Napoleon Bonaparte escape from Santa Elena, some said he fake his death at the island, that the body in the tomb in Paris is not his,etc,etc. The refusal of the authoritys to make an inquest/DNA test fuel even more the body double stories. Even confronted with the testimony of the survinving French generals sent by the French goverment and who served under Napoleon and knew him very well, to serve as a witness that the body at the island was the Emperor.....and after almost 20 years after his death was in an amazing state of preservation....some say he appear to be sleeping....and of course this also gave fuel of a complot by the British to poison Napoleon by arsenic in his food and wine......anyway as you can see a fact can be twisted any way the person(s) want, no matter how much evidence you gave them.....of course in todays advance technology world evidence has to be taken with a very careful look....and then some more!!!

Comment

Jeez - even Hitler's skull is a repro...

Comment

........that's great!!

Originally posted by Scott C. View Post
                          Jeez - even Hitler's skull is a repro...

Comment

Originally posted by frankandfrank View Post
                            1. This is correct
                            2. Great lie from the russian propaganda!!! Hitler was never foundet by
                            the russian! This is a great lie of Stalin propaganda!

????

Comment

Of course he survived. He escaped to Spain. I've seen the "Special Fuehrer journey to Barcelona" order (both of them) issued by Heinrich Mueller. The orders came to light after Mueller went to work for the CIA. Mueller then gave the orders and other documents to Gregory Douglas (aka Peter Birch, aka Peter Stahl, aka Freiherr Mollendorf, aka Sam Bush) who outed the entire conspiracy in his book.

Gunsche, Linge, Kempa, and Axman were all lying.
                              AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X