Bf-110 C-4 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bf-110 C-4 Question

Can any of the experts in the identification of Luftwaffe aircraft shed any light as to whether this Bundesarchive photograph shows a Bf-110 C-4 varient?

Also, the partially obscured shiled looks to me as though it may be the NJG shield, any thoughts?

All help will be very well received.

Regards Richard.
    Attached Files
    Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Richard you are right about the NJG shield !

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-Jan Bakker View Post
      Richard you are right about the NJG shield !

yours friendly

Eric-Jan
      Eric-Jan

Yes, I am sure that it is indeed the NJG 'England Blitz' shield however, I would like to be able to put a time frame on the picture in this machine.

The aircraft in question may not even be a C-4 model however, either way I would like to find out some additional information.

All help will be very well received.

Regards Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

by 1943 the NJG Blitz was noticeably absent from NJG crates. the camo cannot discern the unit but it has the early 4 mg's so this may be if indeed the pic was taken in 43 a Nachtschule unit and not an operating 110 on operations and thusly to my staement we have an aircraft without radar as well.

E ~

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X