Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you photograph award groupings

Dear All

I need some coaching please! I want to take some photographs of the document & award groupings in my collection but I am struggling to find a way that makes them look good and keeps everything in focus. Essentially I want to get some photos that show all the certificates and awards to each individual. I would really appreciate some tips on how to achieve this. I attach a miserable effort at photographing the items relating to one of my groupings - I know it is awful but it shows the kind of items I want to capture in one shot.

This grouping relates to Fw. Georg Spring, a pilot and DKiG recipient with StG 77, who was sadly killed in training while converting to the Fw190.

By the way, the certificates were obtained without any awards so I have bought these in subsequently.

Any advice from those who have cracked this challenge would be very welcome.

best wishes
    Tim O.
    Attached Files

That way looks fine to me, superb grouping by the way!
    Jonathan

Comment

Thanks Jonathan.

Comment

IMHO, when you have such a big grouping it is very difficult to get it detailled in one picture. If you would like to get it clear, you should take atleast 2 or 3 pictures.

Anyway, great grouping!

Comment

what a super nice grouping

Comment

Thanks guys. I think you are probably right Dennisb.

I would love to get a ribbon for that Romanian award but I have never seen one for sale.

best wishes
            Tim O.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X