Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Ralph
    I am wondering if you have turned anything else up? Also bouncing this thread up again in the hope that a member with info that missed the original run may have something for you! as you know I see 334 every day!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
      Hello Ralph
      I am wondering if you have turned anything else up? Also bouncing this thread up again in the hope that a member with info that missed the original run may have something for you! as you know I see 334 every day!

Kevin
      Hi Kevin,
      Thanks!
      I am collecting any little bits of information that I can and saving it. Soon I will take some time to try to sort it all out. I received a booklet from a fellow who's Opa was in the 16th and has written a small book.
      Ralph.

Comment

Someone who I met through another forum was kind enough to send me this half of an Erkennungsmarken. The soldier that wore this tag was only 446 men away from my father.
        They may very well have known each other.
        Ralph.
        Attached Files

Comment

Very cool thread Ralph! Thanks for sharing. Not many collectors can say their dad was a loader in a Panzer Division! I like the way you have his medals displayed also I hope you're able to find more info on him and I'd love to see the completed diorama.

Best regards,

Eric

Comment

Thank you very much Eric!
            Ralph.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X