Documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this are places in Ukraine.
    January 1944 is the date on this document??

Comment

When your father joined to 16 Pz Div??

Comment

Hello Paul,
        This is as much information as I have.
        Attached Files

Comment

Great Thread! I hope the book that you just purchased will give you some more of the information that you are looking for.

Eric
          I once flew in a B-17, B-24, & a B-25. Next, I want to fire an 88 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Sowersby View Post
            Great Thread! I hope the book that you just purchased will give you some more of the information that you are looking for.

Eric
            It will take a lot of reading, translating and correlating for me to find out. Thanks!

Comment

My apologies to everyone, as my profile is gone, as well as all connections to any past posts and all PM's, this post is the only way that I can think of to reclaim my connection to past posts or threads.

Comment

I have also posted this in the badges forum, my latest display of my father's medals. I hope you like it.
                Attached Files

Comment

I have just recieved word from WAF member Juzzy that he has completed my commission for a portrait of my father. I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Jeez Ralph, I missed the portrait when you posted it, That came out perfect!
                    very nice and I wish You luck in any searches for your Fathers info!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
                      Jeez Ralph, I missed the portrait when you posted it, That came out perfect!
                      very nice and I wish You luck in any searches for your Fathers info!

Kevin
                      Thank you very much Kevin!
                      Sometimes a little too busy collecting to do too much research.
                      Ralph.

Comment

Very interesting thread Ralph i wish you all the best regarding the research of your father. That drawning is awesome.

My grandfather was a German who fought in the Dutch army in 1940. I only have his wedding picture were he is wearing a Dutch uniform. Just prior before the war he married my grandmother. A man from the Netherlands who married his mother accept him as a son and gave him the Dutch nationality. I never had the chance to know my grandfather.

Good luck with your research

Regards

Erwin

Comment

Thank you Erwin!
                          I was able to meet my grandmother but, I was not able to meet my grandfather either.
                          Ralph.

Comment

Wow! To have his actual medals is amazing! Great thread. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftwaffegirl View Post
                              Wow! To have his actual medals is amazing! Great thread. Thank you for sharing.
                              Thank you Teresa!
                              Only two of them are the originals but, it does feel pretty special.
                              Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by rbminis View Post
                                I have also posted this in the badges forum, my latest display of my father's medals. I hope you like it.
                                I have reorganized them to what I think is more appropriate.
                                Ralph.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X