*** officers list info ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** officers list info ***

I would like to know if someone can help me to find any information or list of officers** or where I can do a search of smoke/rocket troops officers, thanks a lot for your help .

Originally posted by lieproo View Post
    I would like to know if someone can help me to find any information or list of officers** or where I can do a search of smoke/rocket troops officers, thanks a lot for your help .
    There are published officer lists by unit, are you looking for a particular officer or just want the lists?

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
      There are published officer lists by unit, are you looking for a particular officer or just want the lists?
      I'm looking for a particular officer , thanks for the reply.

Comment

What is the officer's name and rank?

Comment

deradler thanks for your reply ,what I got is just the initials of the officer in the visor cap S/B . because this unit was so small ,maybe with a list of all the officer's can help me to find the original visor cap owner.
          Last edited by lieproo; 12-15-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
            J ,,where I can get this published list ???

Comment

Originally posted by lieproo View Post
              deradler thanks for your reply ,what I got is just the initials of the officer in the visor cap S/B . because this unit was so small ,maybe with a list of all the officer's can help me to find the original visor cap owner.
              With initials only you've no hope unless you can find every officer that ever served with the smoke troops and by chance the initials are unique. The branch wasn't that small, in 1945 the were over 5200 officers alone.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon orchard View Post
                With initials only you've no hope unless you can find every officer that ever served with the smoke troops and by chance the initials are unique. The branch wasn't that small, in 1945 the were over 5200 officers alone.
                Plus all the KG, MIA and KIAs from before. Without knowing the battaloin or even the Rgt., Brigade etc. seems pretty unlikely you will be able to figure it out.

Comment

WELL , TOO BAD FOR ME. THANKS ANYWAY FOR YOU GUYS HELP

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X