Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

research center

Hi,
    A couple weeks ago someone posted a link to a web site where the people who run the site do research for you. I remember it was called West___ something. I've been in contact with a gentleman from the site but unfortunately my computer seems to have packed it in. Along with it goes all my emails, I cant access my email's from another computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

The research center I'm looking for was based in the states and had a connection to the NARA. Any help would be appriciated.

Comment

Have you tried looking at the list of researchers on NARA's site?

http://www.archives.gov/research/hir...ed-german.html
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Are you looking for Westmoreland Research? Mike is a researcher at NARA. Here is his webpage email and webpage: info@westmorelandresearch.org / www.westmorelandresearch.org

Comment

Thanks guys, Westmoreland was the site I was looking for. Thanks.

Chris

Comment

Research Site

Hi:

I do extensive research at NARA and visit every two or three months. You can view the results on my website www.wwii-photos-maps.com. I add almost every day with the most recent being Luftwaffe Target Dossiers. The site includes arterial photographs, maps, and regular photographs. The areas covered include Stalingrad, North Africa, France, and Great Britain. I have also recently added sections of the Ribbentrop Collection and the Rommel Collection.

If anyone is interested in having some one provide research at NARA, please email me.

John
            jcarlcalvin@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 415 View Post
              Thanks guys, Westmoreland was the site I was looking for. Thanks.

Chris
              He does excellent affordable professional quality work. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X