help with translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with translation

hi there not sure what this mean's Einberufung z.polit.Bereitschaft(spater ss-deutschland)unter Kommandierung zur lssah z.informator.Dienstleist.
    i can only work out something like been called up z.polit ready (later ss-deutschland)under command of lssah ?
    thanks for any help jamie

Originally posted by leib1 View Post
    hi there not sure what this mean's Einberufung z.polit.Bereitschaft(spater ss-deutschland)unter Kommandierung zur lssah z.informator.Dienstleist.
    i can only work out something like been called up z.polit ready (later ss-deutschland)under command of lssah ?
    thanks for any help jamie
    Hello Jamie:
    Einberufung zur politischen Bereitschaft spaeter SS-Deutschland unter Kommandierung zur 1.SS-AH zur informatorischen Dienstleisting.
    A really convoluted entry, here is how I read this in English:
    called up into the political readiness unit (later SS-Deutschland) and detached to 1.SS-A.H. for informational service. ( "informational service" is not quite clear whether he was to render it or receive it??)
    Bernhard H. Holst

Comment

hi bernhard,
      thanks for that,think this as been edited for some reason.so is he the political officer for the lah he was at lah for two months.it's on his dienstaufbahndes des under art der dienststellumg.maybe a course he did for two month's at lah?
      thanks for help jamie

Comment

Jamie - Please, if you could post an image of the entry or line that you are talking about, it would help tremendously. Also, if you could please do something about your typing, that would help, too. You have made the job of trying to help you with this exceedingly difficult, so if you could give us a little assistance on this we would be most grateful. Thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X