Can you name this KC winners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you name this KC winners.

First one KC winner discussing situation with a DKiG and 3 TDB winner, perhaps you can name one of both of them.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

One really decorated one, DKiG, 4 TDB, Ehrenblattspange des Heeres, Nahkampfspange and RK.

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
      First one KC winner discussing situation with a DKiG and 3 TDB winner, perhaps you can name one of both of them.

Angel
      I think the one to the left is Osterhold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludwig View Post
        I think the one to the left is Osterhold.
        definately Osterhold.....that makes it Infanterie/Füsilier-Regiment 27 or elements of that Division!

Can't really find a match but not got a decent photo of EL winner Claus Breger!

/Ian
        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Kc Id

Hi Angel great pics,top one on the left is Ferdinand Frech(Oblt)
          DkiG 15/5/43 also Ritt 5/12/43 and holder of the EBS 17/7/43,
          also had 4 Pz Destruction Badges.
          Bottom pic looks like Frech as a Hptm.
          Harmel

Comment

H'mmmmmmm

Frech http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/index_...archword=frech

or

Osterhold http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/index_...word=osterhold
            Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Kc Id

Hi Ian,Frech and Osterhold have the same hairstyle,I still think it could be
              Frech as the officer on the right looks like Heinz-Martin Ewert later Eichenlaubtrager both of at the time with 11th Inf Div.The bottom pic has
              the no 2 on his shoulder board,Frech served in 2 Inf Regt,and was a holder of the EBS AND 4 Pz Destruction badges. God I am confused,
              Harmel

Comment

They look like twin brothers, but can´t it be two different RKTs?
                The second photo shows Frech. No doubt. It could be him in the first picture, too, but i´d vote for Osterhold.

Comment

Thanks to all, I keep an eye here to try to clarify the identity of this officers

Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post

Angel
                    Wilhelm Osterhold & Josef Stuppi.

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X