Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flak Unit In Hamburg

Hello,

please, can someone say to me wich were the LW flak units in 1944-1945 in Hamburg?

thank you

ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Hello Ivan.
    Per Tessin as of 1.Dec.1944 the 2.Flakdivision under Luftgau XI consisted of the following formations deployed in the air defense of Hamburg:
    -Rgt. 16 (Hamburg Sued) with these battalions: s.137 (only staff); 162; 607 and le.762.
    -Rgt.51 (Hanburg-Nord) with these battalions: s.225;267; Turmflak Abt. (Flaktower Battalion) 414 with 1.under Rgt. 16 and 2. under Rgt.51.
    -Rgt.60 (Hamburg-Ost) with battalions s.647 and s./Eisenbahn 144.
    -Sw.Rgt. 161 (Searchlight unit) (Hamburg) with battalions 119; 150, 368 and 608.
    Bernhard H. Holst

Comment

Great Job! Thank You

Maybe are you able to research in these units informations of a hauptmann and chef of a 88' battery ( thought is schwere ) that was my father in law ERICH MUENSTERMANN ?

Ivan
      Last edited by IVAN; 08-01-2003, 03:26 PM.

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Originally posted by IVAN
        Great Job! Thank You

Maybe are you able to research in these units informations of a hauptmann and chef of a 88' battery ( thought is schwere ) that was my father in law ERICH MUENSTERMANN ?

Ivan
        Hello Ivan.
        Unfortunately I am unable to accomodate you with information on this officer and cannot provide you with any sources in that regard.
        Bernhard H. Holst

Comment

Thank you Bernhard.

ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X