Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on named pieces

Hi Everyone,

A friend of mine has some named pieces and hes trying to find any info he can on them.Here are the names

<O></O>
    1. "Dr. Nitschke" - "Ltn. d. R." (Leutnant der Reserve)
    2. A Early or Pre War Infantry Captain 106th Infantry REGT, With Initials "R.V."
    <O</O
    <O</O
    2. Leutnant Emil Römer Panzer Regiment 21, PZ Division 20.<O></O>
    <O3. Hauptfeldwebel Heinrich Lumpert, "der Spiess Infanterie Regiment 115, Infanterie PZ Division 33.<O></O>
    <O</O
    4. Bodo-Wilke Frhr. von Bodenhausen
    5. , Graf Pfetten-Arnbach -Named German Panzer Officer Hauptman (Captain) PZ, Res.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.WR Jim <O></O>
    <O></O>
    <O></O>

I sent you a PM Jim.

Comment

HI there

For your Lt. d. R. you will need to ask Bundesarchiv Militararchiv Freiburg. They cold a file card system with most of the reserve officers. These are not included in printed officer rank lists.

For your Hauptfeldwebel, you need to ask WASt (Bundesarchiv in Berlin) who hold the records for NCOs and soldiers of all branches.

For the others (except the one with two initials) I´ll be glad to check the published sources I have (1939, 44-45 army ranklists, major award holders, Generalstab officers etc) but probably wont get to it until friday

Comment

Originally posted by tenoriodj View Post
        HI there

For your Lt. d. R. you will need to ask Bundesarchiv Militararchiv Freiburg. They cold a file card system with most of the reserve officers. These are not included in printed officer rank lists.

For your Hauptfeldwebel, you need to ask WASt (Bundesarchiv in Berlin) who hold the records for NCOs and soldiers of all branches.

For the others (except the one with two initials) I´ll be glad to check the published sources I have (1939, 44-45 army ranklists, major award holders, Generalstab officers etc) but probably wont get to it until friday
        Thank You for the info. I know he'd appreciate any published info you can dig up. WR Jim

Comment

There is a Major (E) Freiherr von Pfetten-Arnbach listed in the 1939 Das deustche Heer. He was with an army inspectorate in Postdam

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X