No announcement yet.

Location of RAD-Abteilungen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for that info and the scan of the postcard,alot of my early pre war unit locations are from these postcards,a great source of info!

Comment

Rick,

i recently added more units to my list and another you were looking for info on was part of the list-

RAD-Abteilung 4/164 Münster 1938, 1939

Comment

Originally posted by Radcollector View Post
        the RAD yearbooks have specific locations of some pre-war RAD abteilung,what unit are you looking for?
        its a great list you have here. I am looking for two units: RAD abteilung 4/308 and 190/3
        my next question is, how should i read the RAD number, does the 4 in 4/308 stands for the gau?

regards,

Nico

Comment

4/308 is not known to me: 4 is the unit-number; 308 is the Abteilungsnummer.
          Can't find this unit in none of my lists.

3/190 was once located at Benthullen near Oldenburg. This unit got the honor-name "Bolko von Bardenfleth" and was located in Gau 19, which is Niedersachsen-West.

Comment

RAD Abteilung 1/77

I just purchased a RAD Feldbluse for 1/77. Can anyone please tell me where this Abteilung was located?

Thank you

Comment

From the Stadt Archiv in Zella-Mehlis I learned that RAD Abtlg.7/231 was stationed there. Any other AG XXIII Abtlg number/locations noted other than on the list at the beginning of the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Abzeichen View Post
                I just purchased a RAD Feldbluse for 1/77. Can anyone please tell me where this Abteilung was located?

Thank you
                I believe this unit RAD-Abt. 1/77 was located at Tinnum/Sylt as part of Gau VII, Schleswig-Holstein.

Comment

RAD Abteilung 1/234 "Gustav Zunkel" stationed in Erfurt at Nordhäuser Str. 84 under command of Oberfeldmeister Haase. Gruppenstab 234 at same address.

Comment

I have a RAD uniform of Abt 8/354.
                    I know it is Gau 35 (Niederdonau), but I can't find any records where they went or what they did.
                    Anyone information?
                    Thanks in advance!

Willem

Comment

I have a tunic that wears a 324/2 shield. It is flat wire for an officer.

He would be within XXXII Saar-Pfalz (Westmark) 320-329 then correct?

William Kramer
                      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X