Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pz.Aufkl.Lehr.Abt

hello,

im hopeing someone can give me some info about stab/.Pz.Aufkl.Lehr.Abt during 1943-44 ,i have early war info on this unit but i cant find anything this late in the war?im looking for basic info,div/location etc.

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin View Post
    hello,

im hopeing someone can give me some info about stab/.Pz.Aufkl.Lehr.Abt during 1943-44 ,i have early war info on this unit but i cant find anything this late in the war?im looking for basic info,div/location etc.
    Yancy, here are some related book titles available on the market that may help in your search.

Panzer-Lehr-Division. Die gr******246;******223;te dt. Panzer-Division und ihre Aufgabe: die Invasion zerschlagen, die Ardennenschlacht entscheiden
    Franz Kurowski, Podzun, 1964, 222 pages

Helmut Ritgen - The Western Front 1944: Memoirs of a Panzer Lehr Officer

Fred Steinhardt - Panzer Lehr Division 1944-45

On the eStand for sale is a large photo album book on the Lehr Division. They are pricey, but the content is outstanding.

Comment

hello,

thanks for the info,the unit is actually stab/.Pz.Aufkl.Lehr.Abt 130 i got it wrong in my first post i found the info im looking for!!(its easier to find info when you get the unit right !)

Comment

Originally posted by Yancy Irwin View Post
        hello,

thanks for the info,the unit is actually stab/.Pz.Aufkl.Lehr.Abt 130 i got it wrong in my first post i found the info im looking for!!(its easier to find info when you get the unit right !)
        Yancy, thanks and glad to help.

There is also another book by the divisional commander Bayerlein. It's basically a series of reports he made for the US Army while a POW. May have some Aufklr info.

Bayerlein: After Action Reports of the Panzer Lehr Division Commander From D-Day to the Ruhr

Comment

Stab/ Pz. ALA 130

What exactly would you like to know about the Stab?

Comment

hello,

i was suppose to be getting a wehrpass to a member of the stab but the deal fell through ( )so its a mute point now,many thanks for the info

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X