MedalsMilitary

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here familiar with the WASt procedures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone here familiar with the WASt procedures?

Hi folks:
    I have made a request to the organization and recieved a form letter back form them, but I cant figure out what they are communicating to me. Has anyone else recieved this type of form letter from WASt?
    Thanks,
    Tom

Tom,

Can you scan the letter and place it here. This will help to determine the contents of the letter.

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Last edited by Sarge125; 07-07-2006, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge125
        This is the letter. Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge125
          The meat is in the first paragraph:

In accordance with your wishes, we have earmarked the deceased as noted (see reference line, above). Accordingly, you will be advised of any and all changes of status concerning the interment (for examply, exhumation, grave marking, inauguration, commemoration ceremony, journeys, grave decoration offers).

Should you correspond with them again, they want you to cite the entire Vorgangs-Nr. line at the top as well as the reference line.

The rest of the letter is a solicitation for a monetary contribution since 90% of their budget has to come out of the pockets of the members.

BHS1956

Comment

Originally posted by BHS1956
            The meat is in the first paragraph:

In accordance with your wishes, we have earmarked the deceased as noted (see reference line, above). Accordingly, you will be advised of any and all changes of status concerning the interment (for examply, exhumation, grave marking, inauguration, commemoration ceremony, journeys, grave decoration offers).

Should you correspond with them again, they want you to cite the entire Vorgangs-Nr. line at the top as well as the reference line.

The rest of the letter is a solicitation for a monetary contribution since 90% of their budget has to come out of the pockets of the members.

BHS1956

Thanks very much for your time, sir! I am glad the letter wasnt bad news about the records I was searching for.
            Best,
            Tom

Comment

Tom,

Sorry I was a little late in responding. Look like you got your answer.

Cheers

Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X