Help needed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mogdala View Post
    I don´t have anything from Nara archiv but some copies from the Bundesarchiv. I also have got all reports "Der Eisbär meldet" from the beginning to the end and also the chronicle of the unit.

BAMA sometimes has more than NARA but NARA offers records digitally on DVD which is practical.

the 24 ID records with NARA are to be found on microfilm rolls T-315 rolls 796 to 803 and covers the period from 1939 up to mid-1943.
    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
      BAMA sometimes has more than NARA but NARA offers records digitally on DVD which is practical.

the 24 ID records with NARA are to be found on microfilm rolls T-315 rolls 796 to 803 and covers the period from 1939 up to mid-1943.
      Thanks for your information. Are the records visible online or do i have to visit the archiv in person?
      Last edited by Mogdala; 10-24-2012, 07:15 AM.

Comment

If you read the pinned NARA guides online you will find a guide as to how to go about ordering DVDs.
        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X