that badge is fake!

Comment

ups
      Jacek

Comment

Originally posted by Jelle M. View Post
        Hi Freejack,

that badge is fake!
        Hello. Thank You for answer. I have one question.

maybe someone can give resource, where I can read about "Friedrich Linden".
        I found Army Paratrooper badge, but seller says this badge is made by Friedrich Linden. I been in England forum, the people says, the Army paratrooper badges made Junker only. Maybe anyone can help me to find information about this manufacturer. I want to know what collectors society thinks.
        The seller says this badge is Friedrich Linden pic.1
        Next badge is Silver edition pic.2
        And third Junker pic.3

There is a review of the original and fake badges. I studied this text. But. the author claims that only one option can be original - the ribbon of the wreath is a thin ring, the middle is thick and the ring on the right is very thin. Look at the rings of these badges they do not correspond to the normal characteristic. and even a silver badge does not match. The author of the text claims that only Junker made Silver Badges. Maybe someone will advise to me, a text where I can study the issue. Silver badge fake? Or the author of the text does not know the topic well. The author says - the original badges looks like the first message here , only. The third badge has 4 rings, is it fake?
        I am thinking, many people interesting info about this question.

Thank You
        Vik
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Freejack; 02-21-2020, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X