No announcement yet.

Ehrenpokal of Oekenpöhler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great picture man,i have seen it before,Pokals are incredible,ill take one over a chained SS and or a Knights cross etc ANY day, provided however that the Knights cross and dagger have no providence like most ,if it does... well thats another story,lol ,Goblets are verifiable history in your hands.

Comment

Honor goblet of Oekenpöhler

The entire estate of Oekenpöhler has been in a German collection for over 20 years, so I doubt this silver honor goblet.

Comment

Hi dntlss. The photo is from an issue of "Signal", Regards, Loke.

Comment

Originally posted by Meister30799 View Post
          The entire estate of Oekenpöhler has been in a German collection for over 20 years, so I doubt this silver honor goblet.
          Could you get confirmation that the goblet was and still is in this collection?

This thread has not been the most fortunate for the presentation of a individual goblet. Now suggesting that the Oekenpöhler goblet has been in another collection for over 20 years does not really help its case.

Regards, Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas H View Post

This thread has not been the most fortunate for the presentation of a individual goblet. Now suggesting that the Oekenpöhler goblet has been in another collection for over 20 years does not really help its case.

Regards, Thomas
            So is it suggested that the name was "added" to an original goblet, or that the goblet is a reproduction?

I guess before condemning the goblet, it should be known to a great deal of certainty that the "original" goblet is in the hands of the family or not. Running down an item based on unsubstantiated rumor is sure fire why to dissuade people from posting items.

Comment

Honor goblet of Oekenpöhler

The Honor goblet in silver, the image of the Reichsmarschall in the silver frame and the certificates are still in the old collection

Comment

Originally posted by Meister30799 View Post
                The Honor goblet in silver, the image of the Reichsmarschall in the silver frame and the certificates are still in the old collection
                This is a silver goblet, let’s see some evidence that the goblet you say is still in this old collection is not this one.
                Current photos would be nice.
                This goblet is a good one.
                Looking forward to some evidence of this ‘other’ goblet.
                Best - Greg

Comment

Could someone be so kind to send me a pm or a email with a link to a fake Ehrenpokal? as we know just about everything has been faked in this hobby however there are 2 things Ive seen when it comes to these goblets= A) the name of the recipient changed to increase value B)some reproductions out there that couldn't fool a blind lady on PCP, not meaning to derail the thread but since we are talking about goblets i figured i would ask, thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by greg1878 View Post
                    This is a silver goblet, let’s see some evidence that the goblet you say is still in this old collection is not this one.
                    Current photos would be nice.
                    This goblet is a good one.
                    Looking forward to some evidence of this ‘other’ goblet.
                    Best - Greg
                    Hi Greg1878. Of course he could not.
                    After his assertive statements in this thread he sent several personal messages. One of the things he wanted to share last year was this: (11-17-2019)
                    Originally posted by Meister30799
                    Damals täuschte sich der Altsammler , weil er dachte er hätte den Pokal, dies war aber nicht der Fall.
                    translated to english: "At that time, the old collector was wrong because he thought he had the goblet but this was not the case."

Further theories and meanings from this person, is in my opinion not very interesting.

Originally posted by Thomas H View Post

Regards, Thomas

Hi Thomas. With hindsight, especially the postings of Brian S. in this thread drew attention to the goblets earlier sale ad. His or her (no offence, hence current profile photo) postings certainly did that to this thread, close to 13000 views right now.

Best regards,

Loke
                    Attached Files

Comment

fLoke lives in the past. No one cares dude.
                      Yes I am a proud proud woman.

Comment

I usually ask the seller to send to a middle-man ( In Europe, may be Thies or Weitze; in US, may be Jason..etc) both agreed. This middle man already has the experience in this kind of item so after the inspection is passed, then the middle-man will send to the buyer after the seller receives the fund. The middle-man fee usually is very min.

Comment

I believe I have his original J1 Pilots Badge.I have posted pics in the past but there didn't seem to be much interest.Can someone post the pics for me please?,cheers Rob.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X