Book - Luftwaffe & Heer Paratrooper Badges of WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tom

My limited edition copy arrived today; thank you for the kind personal note within.

This is an amazing piece of work of an extremely high standard. I foresee hours of study looking at all the fantastic photos.

This sets the benchmark for future works and it will be quite an act to follow.

I am delighted with my copy - the only catch is I think my postman now has a hernia; it is a weighty tome!

Best wishes and well done Tom.

Tim O.

Comment

Tom,

today your (LE 75/100) book arrived in great order

I would like to congratulate you on the fabulous work! Well done a wonderful book. Also thanks for the comment you wrote on the inside.

Comment

Got my book yesterday. Excellent work, Tom!!!

Comment

Hi Tom,

I finally finished digesting this monster from the SOS and it is a great work with incredible detail and effort put forward. As already said, it is the benchmark for the para badge and a must for anyone collecting them.

My only critique is more of mine didn't make the cut but I see I had serious competition! Pay no mind to my whimpering, an outstanding piece of work and you definitely raised the bar on future writers.

Let me know if you want to work on flight badges

Alan

Comment

The real highpoint of the SOS was when a couple "Rent-a-Babes" from Craig Gottleib's table came by the WAF table and Tom was trying to explain his book to them. About a 15 second dissertation to blank faces, followed with a quick "How about those Packers" subject change, Tom was on a roll.
            Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

The real highpoint of the SOS was when a couple "Rent-a-Babes" from Craig Gottleib's table came by the WAF table and Tom was trying to explain his book to them.
              My hiigh point was when a guy seeking validation for a fantasy badge came by the WAF table. That was funnier'n'heck! It ended with him storming off into oblivion.
              Last edited by fdodge; 03-07-2011, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Hi Tom,

congratulation to your fantastic book,that was a lot of work!Great
                Your book is a "must have" for all Para collectors!
                And many thanks for your nice signature!
                best regards
                Erwin

Comment

Hello,

I received my copy last week, very well done, extremely professional and high quality reference book. Amazing job Tom. Just need to get my first para now....
                  The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
                  Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
                  www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Comment

Great book and obviously a "labor of love". Well-organized, with great photos. Certainly a standard reference for years to come.

Comment

Finally had a chance to read the book from cover to cover. All I can say is what many others have already voiced. A great reference to the Paratrooper Badges of WW2 Germany.

If you have one or are thinking about buying one, this is the final stop before laying down the substantial doe.

Comment

Got my limited copies a week ago Fantastic book with great photos, description and information! Now I know how the rivets were being made

And there are some very nice badges too

Comment

Thanks again guys for all the great comments, really happy to see you guys are liking it.

Alex, I am glad your books finally arrived in Russia, I was starting to get a little worried. Thanks again for you contribution, nice looking BSW badge you have there

Thanks again guys.

Tom
                          If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
                          [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                          Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Tom ... so what's next on the agenda?

Comment

Flight Clasps

Comment

I finally purchased my copy of Tom Durante's book Luftwaffe & Heer Paratrooper Badges.

I've spent the last couple of days going through it.

What a fantastic publication!

You've heard the expession "Everything you always wanted to know about.........but were afraid to ask".

Well it's in there.

Even if you don't collect these badges you would be wise to get a copy.

I say this because when the time comes that you are looking for one there may be none left.......SORRY SOLD OUT!.

Add it to your existing library. You can't go wrong.

Thanks Tom!

Wayne

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X