Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this pilot badge any good?

Hello forum

I didn't buy this since it was way too expensive ($1500)... and I thought it might be bad anyway. Thanks for the help. Robert
    Attached Files

You did well in not buying this one, it's a fake!
    For a genuine IMME PO, 1500$ would be a bargain...

Jelle

Comment

Originally posted by Jelle M. View Post
      You did well in not buying this one, it's a fake!
      For a genuine IMME PO, 1500$ would be a bargain...

Jelle
      Thank you

I thought if it were good... $750 would be realistic. I didnt know they were that expensive. Robert

Comment

Originally posted by helmetbuyers View Post

Thank you

I thought if it were good... $750 would be realistic. I didnt know they were that expensive. Robert
        Hi Robert,

the quality of the picture is not good but i think that badge is imitating a pilot observer badge with gold wreath and silver bird and not a regular pilot.
        In case that badge would have been genuine, 1500$ would be a steal. For a regular pilot it would be indeed too much.

Jelle

Comment

Good thing you didn't buy this as its a fake as Jelle says. If it were a regular pilot badge and original, depending on the maker yes $1,500 would be a bit too much. But as Jelle says, if it were a PO it would be worth alot more than $1,500, more like 3,000 - $4,000. So when you see a Pilot/Observer badge like this offered for only $1,500 then that is a big red flag that something might not be right!

Tom
          If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
          [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks guys for the help. The wreath was gold in color. The guy called it an observer badge... and I said "no" it's a pilot badge. I didnt know there was a difference. The standard observer badge is different in style. thanks again Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X