Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold FFS Clasps for Review

Hello All,

I'd like to get opinions on these Bomber FFS Clasps. I think I already posted them, but alas, it was during the 2 week period of lost threads. I'd like to link the review to my sales thread. Appreciate you taking the time.

Mark

OSANGB OS O.jpg B OS R.jpg B OS MM.jpg

R.S.&S.
    B RSS O.jpg B RSS R.jpg B RSS R MM.jpg

UNMARKED WITH STAR ANHANGER
    B P O.jpg B P R.jpg B P R H.jpg

"You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

The Osang is a fine original, in great shape. Don't see the RSS or other clasp, looks like you need to reload the pics.

Tom
    If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
    [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Nice Osang clasp

Comment

Hi Tom,

I'm struggling to post images. There are some 'bugs' in the new system. I am able to see all the images OK, yet you are not??? At the bottom of all the images is a box which says "Attached Files", and then a list of four images, each saying, "Click image for larger version ....".

Assuming no one else can see all the images, I guess at this point in time, just go ahead and delete the whole thread. I'll try it all again.

Thanks,
        Mark

Comment

Mark, I still don't see them.

Did you copy and paste this thread from the old site? If so, don't do that. Try just doing a brand new post, you can copy the old text you had but then upload all the pics like you would do normally. That should do the trick.

Tom
          If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
          [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
            Mark, I still don't see them.

Did you copy and paste this thread from the old site? If so, don't do that. Try just doing a brand new post, you can copy the old text you had but then upload all the pics like you would do normally. That should do the trick.

Tom
            Tom,

Created the entire thread new. No copy and paste of anything.

Mark

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X