Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot Badge marked "800"

Hello All,

I know these are very controversial. I imagine the dedication engraving even adds to the suspicion, but, I wanted to check, just in case. If it's not good, we at least have some more pictures for the database.

Thank you,

Eric

. IMG_2937.JPG IMG_2940.JPG IMG_2944.JPG IMG_2945.JPG IMG_2947.JPG IMG_2949.JPG IMG_2950.JPG IMG_2952.JPG

Comment

Hi Eric,

100% fake, you can take that to the bank! This is a common fake design and I suspect that the badge isn't even made of real silver, so the 800 mark is nothing more than a clever addition to try and throw collectors off the scent.

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

As Tom says this fake design comes with lots of different marks, a bad fake.

Jordan

Comment

Crap

Comment

Not sure what a 'Seig' is, but it sure isn't a 'Sieg'. And there are other problems with the German.

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
              Not sure what a 'Seig' is, but it sure isn't a 'Sieg'. And there are other problems with the German.
              LOL! Thank you all for the comments. At least we have another fake exposed!

Comment

Yes, Fur deinere .50 Seig instead of Sieg, I would say, made in USA.

Jos

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X