my paratropper badge cases. Assmann..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my paratropper badge cases. Assmann..

hi there collectors ive had my para badge and case for a while now when i purchased it . it said the case was assmann too is this right any help be great... thanks guys
    Attached Files

Hi guys is there any body out there that can tell me what type of para badge it is I know it's a assmann but what type and what year it was made including the box hope someone helps me out much appreciated guys Best Stevo.

Comment

Hi guys sorry just found my old post yes it's original and it's a late war badge but what type is it? And did assmann make the cases too? Any help be much appreciated guys

Comment

Hi Steve,

your badge is a nice and original Assmann para. Basemetal is zinc and collectors refer to this as type G.
        It is in very good condition.
        I estimate the time of production as mid war.
        The case is suitable for a para badge from that era so it means you have a good matching set.
        These cases were not made by Assmann. It is to date still unknown what company is behind these.
        Except some numbers they don't give any clue about the possible maker. This type of case is shared by other makers as well.

Jelle

Comment

Originally posted by Jelle M. View Post
          Hi Steve,

your badge is a nice and original Assmann para. Basemetal is zinc and collectors refer to this as type G.
          It is in very good condition.
          I estimate the time of production as mid war.
          The case is suitable for a para badge from that era so it means you have a good matching set.
          These cases were not made by Assmann. It is to date still unknown what company is behind these.
          Except some numbers they don't give any clue about the possible maker. This type of case is shared by other makers as well.

Jelle
          Thanks jelle much appreciated for the information

Comment

Nice set Steve and can only agree with what Jelle writes above. Great looking mid-war Assmann badge.

Tom
            If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
            [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
              Nice set Steve and can only agree with what Jelle writes above. Great looking mid-war Assmann badge.

Tom
              Thanks Tom much appreciated my friend & thanks for the comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1 View Post

Thanks Tom much appreciated my friend & thanks for the comment
                Hi Steve, I would say your badge is 1943-1944 timeframe.

Tom
                If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi Steve, I would say your badge is 1943-1944 timeframe.

Tom
                  Thanks Tom. Much appreciated for the information do you know how much it costs to become a full member Tom?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo1 View Post

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated for the information do you know how much it costs to become a full member Tom?
                    Yes, $35 which you can do through your profile, user settings, subscription. Best $35 you can spend in this hobby IMO.

Tom

[/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Yes, $35 which you can do through your profile, user settings, subscription. Best $35 you can spend in this hobby IMO.

Tom
                      Thanks Tom will be subscribing soon ????

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X