Air gunner B&LN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air gunner B&LN

I pick up this air gunner badge I believe it to be a nice early nickel silver badge . The badge has a lot of patina on it . I like your opinions please. Thank you in advance Cliff
    Attached Files

I weight the badge it weights 38.4 grems and measure 52.79 mm 40.98 mm. Does anyone have any info? 28 people looked no one ? Cliff

Comment

Hi Cliff,

Nice original B&NL ROAG, no issues that I see other than the bolts have been removed and its missing its original catch. The bolts were commonly removed by recipients once the Airgunner badge was instituted, so its possible this was done wartime. I would look to see if the patina is the same on the cut bolts. Nice original!

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Also for me an original BNL roag. Not the best condition but if the price is right why not.

Jelle

Comment

Here are better pictures of it. Cliff
          Attached Files

Comment

Good CO/AG done by the soldier imo. Too bad about the catch. These CO/AG are very desirable specially the dactory done.

Seb
            The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
            Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
            www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X