Case Spanish Cross silver for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Spanish Cross silver for review

I´d like to present here a case for a spanish cross, for which I need help from the experts concerning originality.

The case has some typical features like f.e. surface graining, color, hinge and the typical "standing edge" inside the Inlay. It does not shining at UV light and, not knowing if that is an argument:..... it smells old.....

on the other hand it has not the typical missing chamfer on the lower side of the case.

After searching for all kind of copies I never found another identical exemplar. So my question is, could it possibly be an original ? what do you mean ?

Does anybody has a identical one, even if it´s orignal or fake ?

Thank you very much for your help.
    Attached Files

That is a reproduction, very well made but 100% bad!
    The outer texture is wrong, the pattern differs from originals.
    The overall quality is not good.
    This type is often seen for sale with original crosses inside. So be aware as it’s a dangerous reproduction!

Comment

Yep agreed with Jelle a bad Spain Cross case.

Seb
      The German Luftwaffe Pilot and Combined Pilot and Observer Badges of WWII 1933-1945
      Volume I & Volume II

sigpic

Now Available
      www.luftwaffepilotbook@gmail.com

Comment

Ok Thank you very much for your inputs. I think you´re right. it´s a well made copy close to the original, where I never saw another example of it. So I will have a look onto the market to organize an original case.

Thank you and have a nice day

Comment

Agree, a fake case

Comment

really fake ?

Hello together..... Could you please have a look at this offer: This case is absolutely the same compared with the one which we discussed here. I hope its allowed to link this... If not I apoologize.

https://www.weitze.net/militaria/16/...n__280516.html

Comment

Yes, that case is identical to the one that started this thread and also fake.
              That’s why i mentioned earlier to look closely at the case as well because they are often paired with genuine crosses.

Jelle

Comment

ok... I agree with you but Mr. Weitze may have a different opinion here, as he gives a a lifetime guarantee for originality of all his items, so far I know.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X