HSF badge Schwerin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Skip,

No magic working here. It is all down to enough megapixels on your camera or hi-res on your scanner. Once you have that, it is very hard to make bad pictures. A camera under 2.5 megapixels just cannot make shots like that. Using no flash is also a good advice. Before I went over to use a scanner (my HSF shot was made with a camera) I photographed in an office room with neon lighting on the ceiling. That worked fine for me.

Cheers, Frank H.
    Cheers, Frank

Comment

Skip,

Try scanning the badge "upside down" and then use an image editing package to flip the image 180 degrees - I've found this works wonders on HSF badges!

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Schwerin HSF

Hi Guys !
        When someone threating my . I go out with my 2 Schwerin Battleship and I start a counter attack

Lillegutt

( Compare of front of one with 5 windows and one with 5. window weekly impressed )

Comment

Schwerin HSF

Hi Guys !
          When someone threating my . I go out with my 2 Schwerin Battleship and I start a counter attack

Lillegutt

( Compare of front of one with 5 windows and one with 5. window weekly impressed )

**** forgot pic .
          Last edited by Jan Arne S; 03-25-2005, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Schwerin HSF

Enemy destroyed . I command my 2 Schwerin Battleship back to a safe Norwegian harbour .

Lillegutt
            Last edited by Jan Arne S; 03-25-2005, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Very Nice!! You Outgunned Everybody

Lillegutt,

Nice badges. What is that "double-X" mark on the reverse of the badge on the right?
              Tim

Comment

Schwerin HSF

Hi Tim !
                I dont know what this double " x " is , but i think someone has checked witch metall the badge is made of . It also have an date and some letters schratched in on back , could be of the recipient . But this is difficult to se on pics.
                Also difficult to read with a magnifier . But it looks like " MARX O( or " Q " )- 3055 / 397 " .

Lillegutt
                Last edited by Jan Arne S; 10-13-2002, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X