Juncker blockade runner miniature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker blockade runner miniature

hi guys,picked this up today,avoiding a few repros along the way...wondered about your opinions on this,as some feel that Junckers did not make a Blockade runners badge.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kurskss; 03-21-2005, 09:20 PM. Reason: spelling error

Originally posted by kurskss
    hi guys,picked this up today,avoiding a few repros along the way...wondered about your opinions on this,as some feel that Junckers did not make a Blockade runners badge.
    back
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kurskss
      back
      you can see in the previous pic that the back is dished slightly..here's a close up of logo
      Attached Files

Comment

I hope, you didn´t pay too much for it. Its a repro in my opinion. Despite the fact, that Juncker didn´t make Blockade Runner badges, this one has very poor detail and a very suspicous maker mark. I would try, if you can return it. You should be able to pick one up soon, as they appear on the market quite recently.

best,
        Gerd

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd Becker
          I hope, you didn´t pay too much for it. Its a repro in my opinion. Despite the fact, that Juncker didn´t make Blockade Runner badges, this one has very poor detail and a very suspicous maker mark. I would try, if you can return it. You should be able to pick one up soon, as they appear on the market quite recently.

best,
          Gerd
          no problem Gerd,bought it as poss repro for the collection of maybe's to judge good ones against....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X