Blockade Breaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blockade Breaker

Hi all, here's another from my KM collection. All opinions welcome.
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Pin And catch
      Attached Files

Comment

Seventh one is there honest
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry guys thats the best i can do for the mm, file keeps coming up tp large. Really need to get a grip with this thing
          Attached Files

Comment

It looks good to me and it is one that I still need as well for my KM collection.

Al

Comment

Yes, a nice Schwerin zinc badge.
              Cheers, Frank

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.. Hi Al im mising a u-boat clasp, and s boat badge but these two are well out of my price range. Maybe in time I'll have to consider more swaps. Thats why my collection never seems to grow swap 3 get one back . Is it the same for you? All the best.

Comment

Agree with the guys a nice zinc badge.

maybe your collection wont grow in numbers but it will in quallity which is the main thing in my opinion.

Regards

Rob
                  Regards, Rob
                  Collecting Inerests Awards / Badges and Kriegsmarine

Comment

I have a hard time parting with anything I pick up, but sometimes it has to be done. Eventually the ones I am looking for will come along ( the same 2 you are looking for as well as the blockade breaker); patience is a virtue when you have no money.

Al

Originally posted by mrg
                    Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.. Hi Al im mising a u-boat clasp, and s boat badge but these two are well out of my price range. Maybe in time I'll have to consider more swaps. Thats why my collection never seems to grow swap 3 get one back . Is it the same for you? All the best.

Comment

mrg,

Nice one. This was the first KM Badge that I got. It's a great catch

Comment

Hi Guys thanks again for the comments much appreciated. My collection tends ro be like the tide comes and goes, alot of my wehrmacht collection has slowly disappeared replaced by kriegmarine, i still have some luftwaffe awards but these may well get me the u-boat clasp or s-boat award. Some badges i regret losing some i dont. All the best.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X