Km / other badges for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Km / other badges for review

if any of these have a chance I'll post closer pix including marks - some have them some don't. what say you gentlemen? many thanks.

(mod - I'm sending this link to LW and HEER forums)
    Attached Files

last
    Attached Files

Comment

Definitely some questionable items in there. But others looks like they might be original, however everything looks in very poor condition and not very desirable IMO.

To get more definitive answers from collectors, you really need to post good closeups of each badge, front and back. The fakes these day are just too good to judge things from these type of overall pictures. Sorry to say, but that is the nature of the hobby.

The Luftwaffe Para is 100% fake, that I am sure of because you posted good closeups of that one. I suggest you do the same for the others in their respective forums if you are considering buying these.

Tom
      If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
      [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

thanks very much indeed, tom.

Comment

good news - seller, an honorable and nice guy, returned all my $. would that all transactions were as seamless, eh! thanks again to all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X