This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hilfcruiser fake or original? opinions, please

Hi, guys, I've seen this coveted piece at a price of about 625e and the truth is that I like, but as I am not connoisseur of the awards of the Navy I ask your opinion on the subject. the photos are not sharp, not know why. do you think, guys?, thank you very much your help.

Thank you!!

[IMG]
    subir imagenes gratis[/IMG]

[IMG]
    subir fotos a internet[/IMG]

[IMG]
    imagenes gratis[/IMG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Norm F; 02-29-2016, 03:27 PM. Reason: uploaded the linked images

Hi manu1972,

That's a post-war badge. These post-war examples are usually found with the wide-pin setup like in this thread:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=839841
    ...but the globe flaws and the rivet (or lack thereof) are the tell-tale signs.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

(uploaded your images from the host server)
    Attached Files

Comment

I have to agree with Norm here Manu.

A postwar piece by Steinhauer & Luck,the details of which he has mentioned above,especially in regards to the globe and the "rivet".

Regards,Martin.

Comment

I also agree, a postwar S&L AC.
        Cheers,
        Hubert

Comment

Many thanks, the piece is withdrawn for sale, but will be nice if this man (who have some personal problem with me, probably an obsession!) ask first to put on discussion my pieces (Not problem at all, i havent nothing to hide), in the years i make Many trasactions with no problems, and If i have it solve it, im human and make mistakes.... Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin W View Post

A postwar piece by Steinhauer & Luck,the details of which he has mentioned above,especially in regards to the globe and the "rivet".

Regards,Martin.
            Thank you, Martin
            Last edited by manu1972; 03-01-2016, 08:25 AM. Reason: Error of traduction

Comment

Originally posted by Martin W View Post

Regards,Martin.
              Hi.
              Hi guys. I have nothing personal against this user forum, but I've seen it repeatedly put pieces fakes and wouldn't anyone feel it after deceived, because I think the seller must make sure that what it sells and if is time or not to avoid the reputation of this great forum go getting dirty again by this kind of negligence. I myself was victim recently of a fake customs cross, who not it sold me this Lord, was another person, and I think that is the duty mine and all members in general, take care of that this reputed Forum does not lose the credibility that it deserves. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by manu1972 View Post
                Hi.
                Hi guys. I have nothing personal against this user forum, but I've seen it repeatedly put pieces fakes and wouldn't anyone feel it after deceived, because I think the seller must make sure that what it sells and if is time or not to avoid the reputation of this great forum go getting dirty again by this kind of negligence. I myself was victim recently of a fake customs cross, who not it sold me this Lord, was another person, and I think that is the duty mine and all members in general, take care of that this reputed Forum does not lose the credibility that it deserves. Thank you
                Yes You have something with me and You know it, You put on discussion all my pieces without ask and pretend are fakes or not.. C' Mon.... Please stop with this or ill inform as i said... We all know each other in this world.. If have some doubts You can write to me... And You dont.. Thanks.

Pd dont pretend You are a good and Nice guy... In this world finally all Is known... Take care.

Comment

This forum is for the discussion of badges only. Personal disagreements are best managed by PM between the parties involved, not in a badge forum. General discussions of process can be posted in the Collectors Community Forum.

No one can supervise the e-stand with 100% accuracy to catch all fakes that creep in and mistakes will occur, so it's always up to the buyer to do his research. However e-stand rules allow for returns and for seller accountability so the buyer is protected to a degree.

It's always best to post any badge in doubt in the appropriate forum for discussion prior to finalizing purchase. Common courtesy would suggest informing the seller but such notification is not a requirement. If a badge from e-stand is posted, a link should be provided to the listing so that it can be brought to a moderator's attention.

This thread is now closed.

Best regards,
                  ---Norm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X