JFS destroyer posted for nervous buyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JFS destroyer posted for nervous buyer

I know this one is good but could we please have some comments for my potential buyer?
    Thank you,
    Eric
    Attached Files

Come on guys anyone want to comment for me ?

Comment

It is a period example. I personally do not like shots of badges with flash photography and prefer to have straight on shots of the reverse in addition to the slanted example posted, but there is no problem with this one.

Fakes of this badge do exist, this is not one of them.

Most of the fakes so far are very unconvincing but since the badge is zinc, we have also seen poor examples of originals that have in the past raised some doubts due to condition. This one is in very good condition, a "Type 1" according to Norm, meaning location of the catch up and down relative to a notch on the side. This example is the most common type of this badge and I personally like the JFS destroyer very much.

John
      Last edited by John R.; 01-15-2016, 02:18 AM.

Comment

As John has said, very nice JFS zincer The finish looks also very nice and is original to the badge.
        Cheers,
        Hubert

Comment

Thank you for the opinions for my buyer. Sorry for the flash shots.
          Cameras both giving me fits.
          Eric

Comment

Thank you both for your expert opinions and for the seller for posting it for me. Im learning here but slowly. i found an old thread on these which had a lot of get info about placement of the catch !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X