X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

authentic or not?

What do you think?

Attached Files
    Last edited by Norm F; 01-17-2016, 03:25 PM. Reason: uploaded the linked images

Hi Bob

pic #1 tinnie looks ok, not sure about the HSF badge

pic #2 from what I can see of the picture, both CABs look ok

pic #3 Destroyer not good, Aux Cruiser not keen on this, best to wait for replys from others.

Al

Comment

Can't comment on the tinnie, but nothing else is good.

Comment

I don't think any of the KM badges are good. I can't speak to the tinnie.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

Please post each item in a separate thread and use much larger and clearer images for discussion.

John
          Last edited by John R.; 01-13-2016, 05:30 PM.

Comment

One of the CABs and AC have a chance to be good Rettenmeiers but better images are required to confirm or deny that. Rest is crap. I do not know anything about the tinnie.
            Cheers,
            Hubert

Comment

Bob wants to keep it open.

Comment

Bob,
                Just like you decided with the Heer badges from this auction, you shouldn't take the risk to bid on these without getting better photos to post here. If experts like John and Hubert can't be sure from these pictures, I certainly wouldn't risk it.
                Dale

Comment

I've been under the weather the last couple of days, but if I can get out Friday afternoon, I'll try to get some better photos. If I do, I'll post them Friday evening.

Comment

Better photo's would really help to be able to give a more positive opinion here Bob,especially with my old eyes.

If you can,try to photograph the badges individually and then post them.

Cheers,Martin.

Comment

The tinnie is fine, these are so common that I doubt that anyone is faking them, I have 2-3 in my resell tray right now.
                      Eric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X