• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two E-Boot Schwerin and R.S.

First the R.S. E-Boot
    Attached Files

and some detaills.

In the Book from Sascha weber is only one R.S. E-Boat shown, but that one have a different Needelhook.
    Attached Files

Comment

And now the Schwerin pice, IMO a wounderfull finish and not often seen in this condition for a latwar zink badge.
      Variant with the sawn swastikaarms.
      Attached Files

Comment

soem more detaills
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi ww2.collector,

Both good examples.

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
          In the Book from Sascha weber is only one R.S. E-Boat shown, but that one have a different Needelhook.
          The round-wire "question-mark"-shaped catch is indeed a known setup variant used by Souval, almost certainly in wartime. Here are more:
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=789610

Best regards,
          ---Norm

Comment

Hi Norm

manny thanks for the link, super information.

best regards
            Daniel Schlender

Comment

Are these yours or are you considering them for purchase? I notice the tell tale white circles over the symbol.

The reason is that I would like to consider the finish a bit more on the SB.

John

Comment

They are my badges.
                And i like to sell them in the next time. I get a smal collection of awards.

The finisch is IMO the original, only small Zinkoxid pionts, but the schwerin badge is a real beauty

Comment

OK, no problem. We would like to see the badges without the white discs over the symbol since there is always the possibility that there is damage in those areas.

In the case of the SB example, it is probably just the flash you used when taking the photo.

I know it is a bad time of year, but the best way to take the shot is with no flash, natural but indirect lighting, macro on and a very steady support for the camera. Like a tripod or a stack of books. So outside on a clear day if possible, but any outside shot is better than an inside shot for these badges.

Flash on settings always distort the image.

Helps with the sale if you have much better photo shots.

John
                  Last edited by John R.; 12-15-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

This is what I am talking about concerning the swaz.

John
                    Attached Files

Comment

My problem is, i life in germany, we have the ยง86 and 86 a who said it is forbidden to show swastikas in publik.........ok we are in a US-Forum but i am in germany........i know from a collectorfriend who had to pay 500 € while he show a swastika in a forum.......so thats what i did not like to pay to.

Swastika is coverd, picturs are made with fotolight on a fotodesk without of a flash.

Swastika is 1000 % ok, no damage, no repair or somthing else.
                      People who do buissnis with me bevor can confirm that i do not like to fool somone

Comment

Okay.

John

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
                          Okay.

John
                          But if you are real interessed in them i can send you via e-mail some other picturs

Comment

I am interested in your receiving the highest amount of money you can for your badges.

To do that, I recommend that you removed the circles as not necessary here since they present much better without them.

Further, proper high resolution camera photography helps using the steps I mentioned above.

There is no doubt both badges are period, presentation is what you should work on for your sales thread on Estand or elsewhere so you do not need to send any images to me directly. Just post here and when ready, you are set to go for your sale.

Good luck!!!

Comment

I agree, two nice original zincers
                              The finish looks odd on both badges but this could only be on that images.
                              Cheers,
                              Hubert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X