Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsverdientswimpel and DkiG

Hello,

I have put this thread in the award forum as I was not sure where to put it.
    In the Sascha Weber book about the KM awards there is a chapter about the Kriegsverdientswimpel and the award document to Korevttenkapitaen Dr. Peter Grau.

I am the new owner of this group.
    It comes through a dealer out of the late Mr. Kannapin collection. Kannapin is most famous for his books about the Feldpostnummern.

With this group is the DKiG award doc, the Kriegsverdienstwimpel document as well a some copies of communication between the KM HQ SKL to the KM HQ department responsible for all staff administration. The letters are very interesting as the SKL is proposing KK Grau for the knight cross for the duty done on the Nordmark supply ship.
    Seems that in the end it was "only" the DkiG...

Also in the group is a full written manuscript about the 2nd supply journey of the Nordmark.

Back to the KVDW award. Signed by Raeder, it has a count number "95" indicating that there were more awards.

Does anyone of you knows another sample in a collection ? Weber states that this example is the only known, but maybe there are more....

Thank you and best regards
    Christian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by compressore; 12-01-2015, 09:52 AM.

Picture

Picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X