GWL Destroyer Badge Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWL Destroyer Badge Opinions

I met with a person selling some of a relatives bring backs from Europe. The one item that looked rather interesting was this GWL destroyer badge, What you see in the photos is how it looks. The seller got a ballpark price of $300 from searching the internet! I did not counter offer at all as I am not an expert in these badges and this one has suffered from poor storage (like everything else that I saw).

I believe this is genuine due to the circumstances but in this conditions would you pay that price? If not, what do you feel is a legitimate offer?

Thanks Steve
    Attached Files

Hi Steve,

Very nice badge and I think $300 is a very reasonable price for it.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Here is my GWL Destroyer Badge and it just so happens that I paid $300 for it. I grabbed it up without much hesitation as I thought it was a really good price.

Best regards,
      Tom
      Attached Files
      Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Nice Badge

Nice badge and I concur with Tom $300 is pretty good for a tombac piece in Good Condition
        Steve

Comment

I agree, nice badge for reasonable amount of money
          Cheers,
          Hubert

Comment

Gwl

Hello,
            I agree with the others, it is a nice badge for a nice price. Here is my example.

Jody
            Attached Files

Comment

It is nice, if you get it do not clean it or anything since you mentioned poor storage, it has a great look to it, John

Comment

I agree with the price but i also like the patina on this badge.

It's a result of honest wear over time,as you say in this case due to poor storage,but i really like it.

A good original badge.

Regards,Martin.

Comment

Thanks for the opinions. I will advise you of of the outcome> Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X