Any opinions???
    Attached Files

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Original, unknown maker.
      Cheers, Frank

Comment

May I ask where you picked up all your unknown maker awards, did you buy them all from the same dealer.

Comment

Badges

Hi Nelly

Many thanks for your opinions (and Skip and Frank too) these badges are part of a collection that Munster and I obtained after protracted negotiations. We were fairly sure that apart from one or two pieces the collection was all good and there is a thread "it came off" in the Kniepe that shows some more of the items though there is as much again that we have yet to show. Its a case of when Munster and I can find time to work on it we will post bits and pieces.

The guy who built the collection up had a good eye and the couple of fake items surprised us as they were so obvious. However he is now into model trains and we were in the right place at the right time, the rest as they say is history.

Thanks again

Mark

Comment

Hi MMM, nice looking clean award, i always find the barrels on these thinner than on other awards. . All the best.

Comment

Unknown Makers

Hi Guys

You are correct about a lot of these being unknown makers.

Just a question are the unknowns better than knowns or the other way around.

Are there not lists of all makers or did several not mark their pieces?

We will work through the documentation to see if this gives us some clues

regards

Mark (MMM)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X