X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by schwelch View Post
    I love the Meybauer
    Sven, thst's true, the Meybauer zincer is in awesome condition and very uncommon, I wonder if there is any chance we could see a tombak variant in the future since other Berlin located KM producers, Juncker and Schwerin made CABs in tombak so why not Meybauer? All Meybauer tombak KM badges are extremely rare so maybe in fact it was made but just did not pop up so far?
    We also haven't seen a tombak Juncker Destroyer until few examples were found few years back, one of them is here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=732453

Cheers,
    Hubert

Comment

Very Very Nice.

Comment

Here is my recent addition - Steinhauer & Luck zinc CAB with very popular hardware for this maker.
        Cheers,
        Hubert
        Attached Files

Comment

Hubert,
          Those are beautiful. Here are some of mine - actually almost all of mine.
          JAndrew
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice collection.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by JAndrew View Post
              Hubert,
              Those are beautiful. Here are some of mine - actually almost all of mine.
              JAndrew
              JAndrew, yours are also beautiful, thanks for showing I like your great tombak Schwerin the most, the variant I still miss.
              Cheers,
              Hubert

Comment

Hubert and JAndrew, you are fully ready to coast defense

Comment

Thank you Hubert and Igor for your kind words. The Schwerin is also one of my favorites. This one is in very nice condition and I was fortunate to have gotten it for my collection. I really like the design and detail on the CAB.
                  JAndrew

Comment

All these cannons would be deafening if I wasn't already completely deaf from minesweeper blasts.

Great collections, guys.

Best regards,
                    ---Norm

Comment

Nice collection JA.

Cheers,Martin.

Comment

Thanks Guys

Here is my recent addition from Kassel show - tombak Schwerin CAB, worn but really nice and with lots of character
                        Cheers,
                        Hubert
                        Attached Files

Comment

My Lord Hubert what a outstanding collection of Kusten gold, congrats!!💰

Comment

Originally posted by Andy C. View Post
                            My Lord Hubert what a outstanding collection of Kusten gold, congrats!!��
                            Thanks Andy
                            After adding that Schwerin tombak badge I am finaly satisfied with my CAB collection
                            Cheers,
                            Hubert

Comment

Guys,
                              Here is my upgrade of crimped S&L zinc CAB from Kassel show last week. In hands it looks much better, especially the gilt on the wreath and it has great looking slightly green patina on the obverse. It is very common badge but it looks so nice that I decided to add it to my collection.
                              Cheers,
                              Hubert
                              Attached Files

Comment

CA is one of my favourite badges.
                                Again I have to say that you have a awesome collection Hubert.
                                Are you attending the next Kassel show? I'm thinking about going to the show and it would be nice to meet you and have a chat over a few beers.

Best regards,
                                André

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X