Comment

eagle
      Attached Files

Comment

boat
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Johan,

Looks like a good unmarked Schwerin, with typical circular file pattern on the reverse, to me. Much more uncomon than it's marked brothers.

KR
          Philippe

Comment

Agree with Philippe, also apprears to have a hi9gh proportion of the original finish which is also quite rare.

Regards
            Rob
            Regards, Rob
            Collecting Inerests Awards / Badges and Kriegsmarine

Comment

thank`s for your help.

Comment

Hello Johan,

I agree with Philippe and Rob. Very nice original badge that still retains a very nice looking, original finish. As Rob mentioned, it is very difficult to find a badge with the finish that yours has. Great piece!
                Here is an unmarked Schwerin from my collection. It is more typical of the condition that these badges are usually found in. Pretty dull looking compared to yours.
                Best regards! Tom
                Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

reverse
                  Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Tom,

That one looks almost identical to the one I used to own

I traded it in for a maker marked one ... maybe I should have kept the first one .. it had a bit more finish than this one below.

The top left one

The reverse on the left:

Comment

eboot

i agreer it has a nice finnish ,mine has lost it too ,chay

Comment

Hello Darrell,

Nice collection of Kriegsmarine badges you have there. I don't think you went wrong swapping an unmarked Schwerin E-boat for a marked one, even though your unmarked one had a better finish. In my opinion you can always get more for a marked badge. Collectors usually prefer the badges that are marked. I do agree with Philippe though, that the unmarked Schwerin E-boat Badges are scarcer than the marked ones. But trying selling it for more than a marked one.
                        Best regards! Tom
                        Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Originally posted by tyanacek
                          Hello Darrell,

Nice collection of Kriegsmarine badges you have there. I don't think you went wrong swapping an unmarked Schwerin E-boat for a marked one, even though your unmarked one had a better finish. In my opinion you can always get more for a marked badge. Collectors usually prefer the badges that are marked. I do agree with Philippe though, that the unmarked Schwerin E-boat Badges are scarcer than the marked ones. But trying selling it for more than a marked one.
                          Best regards! Tom
                          Yes, you are correct there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X