Posting badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting badges

Hi I am a dagger collector but have picked up some badges along the way.could I have your opinions of originality.
    thanks in advance Govman
    Firstly can anyone tell me how to post photos

Originally posted by govman View Post
    Hi I am a dagger collector but have picked up some badges along the way.could I have your opinions of originality.
    thanks in advance Govman
    Firstly can anyone tell me how to post photos
    Hi Govman,

Welcome to WAF!

To attach photos to posts on WAF you need to pay to become an Association Member, but alternatively you can use any image hosting service (Photobucket, etc.) and just post links in your message. Although this is a perfectly viable alternative it has the disadvantage that the photos are eventually lost later if the link no longer works. Also some image hosting services delete images with a swastika. Not sure which site members are using preferentially these days.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    ---Norm

P.S. The database threads (currently being updated and expanded) are another useful resource which can be accessed from the pinned thread: Manufacturers of Kriegsmarine War Badges

Comment

Thanks for your reply norm is there a link to pay for membership,how do I go about it.
      Thanks guv

Comment

Originally posted by govman View Post
        Thanks for your reply norm is there a link to pay for membership,how do I go about it.
        Thanks guv
        Hi Guv,

On the upper right corner of the WAF screen you'll see a row of headings: HOME, USER CP, etc...click on "USER CP" to go to your User control panel. There, on the left of the screen is a long column of options under your User control panel. At the bottom under "Miscellaneous" you'll see "Paid Subscriptions". If you click on that you'll see the Available Subscription for you to purchase online - it's $25 U.S. per year. That's where I've been renewing mine each year.

Best regards,
        ---Norm

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X